Hunter Valley Wine Tour from Sydney
- Tour Details
- What to Expect
- Additional Information
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia's best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits? With Zepher Tours, we keep our wine tour groups small, have a great music playlist while we travel, and share our insider information about the wineries and wines grown there. Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you're just out for a fun day of wine tasting with your mates.
Tour guide Local cheese samples Local chocolate samples Chocolate and cheese tasting Meals: One-course restaurant lunch and a glass of wine, craft beer or cider
Colourful Collective Travel
What to Expect
What to Expect
- Visit three wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local and boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Hunter Distillery – Organic vodka, schnapps, gin and liqueur tastings served in test tubes. Try the mango, choc mint, or chili (if you’re brave enough), plus lots more. See why this stop has become a highlight of our Hunter Valley wine tour for some
- Local cheese samples
- Local chocolate samples
- Lunch: One course restaurant lunch with glass of wine, beer or cider. Dietary requirements catered for (please note wine is generally not vegan).
- Small group Hunter Valley day tour
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist and no hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic (the wine helps) tour guide
What to bring: We recommend you bring a bottle of water, camera, hat, sunscreen, a jacket in cooler months and money to buy any extras such as a bottle of that delicious Shiraz you tasted or a bag of chocolates from the chocolate shop to eat on the journey home.
What to wear: There is no need to wear your best threads unless you want to dress to impress! We suggest you dress comfortably for the season you are visiting. There is no dress code but please respect the establishments you are visiting and dress appropriately like you would for any other licensed venue.
Conditions: The minimum age to participate in this tour is 18 years. Our tours will operate in all kinds of weather rain, hail or shine! You're mainly indoors in the warmth and comfort of a winery in the cooler months. In the warmer months, you may have the opportunity to have your wine tasting provided outdoors in the fresh air. Our lunch venues may vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and choice of meal on the day of your tour. For lunch, we can provide a vegan meal. However, wine is generally not vegan as animal products can be used in the fining of the wine. Whilst there are wineries producing vegan wine, we cannot guarantee we will visit them on any given tour. The cheese and chocolate options that we pair with wine on tour are also not vegan. Please contact us before booking to check if we can provide an itinerary that can cater to a vegan guest. Due to COVID19 regulations, we must collect each guest's full name and phone contact details. Not permitted: Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to travel without prior written consent from Zepher Tours. Not included: Additional glasses of wine with lunch or any purchases from the venues we visit.