Full Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Private Luxury Gourmet Tour
- 14 hours
- 6:15 am
- Tour Details
- What to Expect
- Additional Information
Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure as you experience the tantalising flavours of Australia’s seafood capital, Port Lincoln, on this exclusive one-day tour. Immerse yourself into culture, learning firsthand from passionate locals all about the Eyre Peninsula’s spectacular sights and delectable delights. This culinary sightseeing tour is going to awaken your senses. It features some of the world’s most sought-after seafood including Coffin Bay Oysters, and exquisite local produce. You’ll also experience magnificent coastal scenery, and up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters. After this incredible day, you’ll want to come back for more.
- Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’
- Fresh Fish Place factory tour followed by a tantalising seafood lunch
- Native wildlife including wild koalas
- Footprint-free, white, sandy beaches
- Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way
- Port Lincoln Marina tour and tasting platter with wine
- Your entertaining and knowledgeable local guide
- Flights – Adelaide Port Lincoln return
- All activities and entry fees
- All meals – morning tea, lunch and dinner
- Wine and produce tastings
- Airport transfers
- Transport – 7-seater executive 4WD
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Australian Wildlife Adventures
What to Expect
What to Expect
You will be transferred from your Adelaide accommodation to the airport bright and early to catch your 7 am flight. Arriving in Port Lincoln 45 minutes later, you’ll be met by your guide at the airport before you travel a short way to the picturesque Port Lincoln town-ship. Then get ready to explore the extraordinary coastline of Whalers Way and Fisheries Bay. You won’t be able to put your camera away, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife including families of emus and kangaroos.
Next, it’s time to visit a wild koala population at Mikkira Station where these furry friends don’t mind posing for that perfect koala selfie. With lunch time drawing nearer, it’s time to head back into Port Lincoln to the award-winning Fresh Fish Place where you will learn about the local fishing industry on a factory tour with tastings. Following the tour, enjoy a mouth-watering lunch of freshly prepared local seafood.
After lunch it’s off to Coffin Bay. You’ll be heading out onto the crystal-clear waters on the ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ personalised Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise. Learn about how their world-famous oysters are farmed at their lease while you pluck and shuck fresh oysters from the water.
Explore the beautiful Coffin Bay National Park. Take your shoes off to stroll along a stunning white sandy beach you’ll probably have all to yourself. At Glen Forest Tourist Park you will have the opportunity to taste some more local wines and get up close to native wildlife.
As your tour draws to an end, enjoy your last taste of ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’ at the lovely Port Lincoln Marina Hotel where your taste buds will be wowed by a shared tasting platter of local produce. Your guide will then return you to the airport for your 7.40 pm flight back to Adelaide, where your airport shuttle will have you back to your accommodation at approximately 9pm.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking.
- Private tours require a minimum of two people to operate or a Single Traveller fee will apply.
- Return flights Adelaide to Port Lincoln are included, flying with Rex Airlines.
- Flight times – Monday to Friday flights depart Adelaide at 7 am and arrive Port Lincoln at 7.50 am. Saturday flights depart 9 am and arrive 9.50 am. Return flights depart Port Lincoln 7.40 pm and arrive Adelaide 8.30 pm.
- Airport shuttle transfer included and will pick up at your Adelaide accommodation at 6.15 am and have you back at your Adelaide accommodation at approximately 9.30 pm.
- Please be aware, if travelling on a Saturday, the first flight does have a later departure time so the itinerary will be at a slightly faster pace to fit everything in.